Thursday, April 30, 2009

i guess the gap didn't last long



with my second iPod also biting the dust a few months back (apparently, the software wasn't fast enough for my very quick thumb - and just quit on me), i was wondering if i should still go for an MP3 player, considering i already have my Jesus Phone (refurbed and still ticking - take that, 3G!) and the Touch was a ... touch too expensive for its specs (but once you've tried CoverFlow, you really gotta have it).

along comes the wife who probably saw me not just once surfing the Apple website and looking forlornly at the iPod page. surprised the hell out of me today, and i'm even reluctant to take it out of its wrappings because its so cool. a black 120Gb classic will go a long way. its not a Touch, but its the best thing for these times. hopefully, it would keep up with my Flash-like fingers this time.


thanks, booboo. (now i have to think hard on what to get you for yours)

No comments: